|Nobeesi, no BC. Get it?|
The basic goal of this game is to collect all 45 tokens through seven worlds. There are six tokens in each world. Four are taken from extremely clever obstacle courses, one is taken from someone who needs a certain item, and the last one is from getting all three blue coins that are hidden in the level. There is also a hidden token in the hub or main area that teleports you to the other worlds along with 3 blue coins you can buy. The last one is achieved by defeating Nobeesi the embodiment of all that is evil in ROBLOX. He commands all the noobs in ROBLOX and also looks kinda creepy.
There is tons of effort put into this. All the levels are completely unique and different in their own way. They all have different moods and the worlds get progressively harder and more interesting as you collect tokens. There are also decals spread throughout the worlds that add a lot to the game. The boss fights are also incredibly unique and well scripted. There's just a lot of different things the creator has done to add that little touch that turns a good game into a great game.
I've looked at the creators other two ROBLOX Adventure games and they're both extremely well made and totally worth playing although they're all completely unique in their own way.
- Try and make some of the turning motor parts a bit more smooth
- Fix the super sword jump glitch
- Make Nobeesi's lair pink and rainbowy
- Also, make Nobeesi a brony.
- Remove your hats, and with the sword equipped double click and jump. This will make you jump incredibly high and can be used to skip some parts of the level.
- Get the most expensive weapon you can as quickly as possible, then save up for the the blue coins
- Try and get all six tokens in a world before you move on. This will make it easier to keep track of where you need to go.
Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.
Place Reviewed: Roblox Adventure 3: The Rise of Nobeesi
Reviewed by: Banjobug