Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gear Review: Dreamwalker’s Dagger



It’s been a while but finally I got the time to write this article (I blame School). Well this is my first actual post as a full time staff member, It’s official, I am now an official member of the Roblox News!  I have very happy when I found out, and I want to thank everyone who read and commented on my posts!  Thank you!  Anyway, now let’s get on topic and talk about this amazing dagger.


Abilities/Effects: 9/10

I personally love this dagger, you can click for a basic flick like any sword or you can double click and slide, it looks almost as if you float really fast in one direction, An example of where you would have to use this ability is when somebody is running away from you, you can double click on them and you quickly zoom towards them which helps you kill them a lot quicker.  Each click on a person does approximately 70 damage, I find it’s great in combat and seems to be more of a sword then a dagger but it is still an epic weapon!  Overall I give this a 9/10 for it’s doing lots of damage for a dagger.



Appearance: 10/10

This Dagger is by far the coolest looking dagger on ROBLOX, It seems to be almost like a pirate sword and a medieval sword at the same time, the handle seems to be made of from hand carved wood by a pirate or warrior, It also could be like a carved gold or a metallic materiel, The blade is just like any other sword or dagger blade nice sharp and metal, I also found something very interesting with this sword, it has like red smoke or fog around the blade.  Overall I give this a 10/10 for being a great looking dagger.


Pricing: 8/10

The price of this dagger then it originally sold was a great price for a strong and powerful dagger, it sold for 6k… Today it sells from anywhere from 20-40k.  The people who bought this for original price when it first went on sale in 2011, they made lots of profit; they made approximately 10k or more.  Overall I give this dagger an 8/10 for great profit and a great original price.

Overall: 9.5/10

This dagger was great; there was nothing wrong with it, diffidently worth the money!  Anyways, till next time, CYA!

Like what I write? Follow me on twitter @Darkfish900




No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you