Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mechound Hat Review

Hey ROBLOXians, I'm here with another review. This time I'm reviewing the "Mechound" hat; which I personally love. Let's go into this review!


Mechound

"Best thing about Mechound? You never have to feed him."

Mesh: The mesh is like a robotic dog (which is good, seeing as, by the name, you can tell that it's supposed to be a robotic dog), which is really cool. It has the basic features of a dog, a snout, ears, etc. That's really all I can say about the mesh, it's kinda basic. Overall, the mesh is shaped like a dog's head, which is presumably the aim of this hat, but it's too basic. 7/10.

Texture: The texture is robotic, with red, sinister looking eyes that scream death and that it wants a doggy treat. The metal texture has that terminator-looking-tinge to it, which is fantastic. It looks like the Terminator's little puppy (or dog, not sure)'s head. Because, that is a fantasy of everyone's, being the Terminator's puppy. Overall, it's an amazing texture. 10/10.

Value for Money: The price of this hat is 150 R$, I reckon that's a pretty sweet price for this hat. If anything, it should be more. Actually, I'll take that back, I think I see a angry mob of ROBLOXians running at me. But seriously, it should be more, because it is an amazing hat. This is a snag! 10/10 (Perfect).

Public Enjoyment: Let's ask Twitter for their opinions on it. You know the drill.

@J_David1999 : Bad looking, good price, etc.

@Brassrhino : Looks pretty good. Better than some of the recent items they've put out. I'd wear it. 7/10.

@Rbx_Zinc707 : Looks like my dog when I don't give her a treat.

@Ulquiorra98RBLX : Well, to me, it resembles a cyborg-Bane with a pig snout and pointy ears.

It seems to be liked by the public (or at least the people that gave me their opinions). Sorry if I couldn't put your opinions in, I got a few! 7/10.

Overall: Overall, this hat gets a 8.5/10. It has a basic mesh with a cool texture, perfect value for money, and somewhat good public enjoyment. 

Thanks for reading!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BillCheesey5 or twitter.com/BillCheesey5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you