Monday, September 10, 2012

Two Player War Tycoon Video Place Review

Now, some of you may know Roblox News staff had a meeting. One of Arb's requests was to make more video reviews. So you know what? I decided to do that! So I have an episode of my latest and first Roblox News Place Review...

But before I enter this with my hell hounds, there's one thing I have to say. I hate this game, so... so much!

This is more of a formal-moan up. And will include video with my voice in it for you to read.






Sorry about my voice being all weird today. It's one of my first times speaking in my new mic.

The game gets a 4/10 overall.

The game also recieves 1/10 on scripting, and 0/10 on building.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry guys, next time I'll find a nice, peaceful game to review that isn't so hectic. I'll try to be non-negative. So that means it will be a good game!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I REALLY don't want to play this game now. It's not even two player, and you cannot use your own gear. It's just another quickly pieced together tycoon. Just like how obbys have become less popular on ROBLOX. There is NO effort. For example, when the Anti Ballistics Force-field was released to the public, someone instantly made a tycoon out of it, it got about 1k visits, and then it became unpopular. ROBLOXians need to step up their game making skills. And actually try to make a nice game to play, before it's released to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought this game rocked. I was wrong <.< >.> <.>

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you