Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Trailer Contest?

What is this madness? Yes, there is a ROBLOX contest! Woo! I'm here to explain this trailer contest a little bit more to those who don't understand what it's about and what is required from you. Alright, so ROBLOX, after years of not making another video contest, has finally decided to make one. But, is it free like all of the other ones?

Well, there is a fee of 1k ROBUX just to make a trailer. But, there is a 50% discount on these trailers, so from now until the contest ends, there is a fee of half off, let me do the math, 500 ROBUX is the new fee. I guess it's worth it if you think about it because there is a grand prize of 22k ROBUX ($150 USD?) (That USD value is just an estimate BTW) and a trophy of some kind. With those prizes you'd make a very good profit. So, how do I enter you may ask?

This is the easiest way to enter. All you have to do, is publish your video to your ROBLOX place and you are automatically entered! But, that only happens during the time of the contest. I've seen some great trailers lately, including one from our very own Staff member Ulquiorra98. Let me tell you what my thoughts are about this contest and if you should enter or not.

So, my thoughts are that they shouldn't have made a fee to enter. It's not much, but for some people (like myself) it is. Older contests would have no fee at all. Negative one for them. The prize sure makes up for this fee. I'm wondering, why was the prize never this much before? Back then, we would get simple hats, now we get currency? Great! But, not for me. Q.Q Anyway, enough about me, they for sure have made a better system out of this than ever before. Enjoy that very much.

Do I recommend you entering? GO FOR IT. IT'S WORTH IT.

Thanks to regilord who told me to cover the trailer contest via Twitter.
By the way, this is my return post, so yay?
I was gone for a few weeks, few know why.
Let's just keep it at that.

Thanks for reading, Dx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you