Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Game Passes: The best configure setting yet?

Hello, me again with some news. I have recently, well just found out that ROBLOX have added a "Game Pass" option. Making it easier for users to give other users benefits at their game for paying a certain price. This was a great thing to add to ROBLOX, as it gives users who can't script the choice to make a Premium Pass without the shame of free models. This is a great option to add for users. You can read the full post here.

These new Game Passes are fairly simple to use, as they don't have much of a complication.
 This is the step-by-step guide of how to make one if you've never made one before. It's also a fairly simple process. You make an image, I suggest Paint.NET or Adobe Photoshop. As they are probably some of the best photo editing software out there. Make your name catchy, more users would want to buy it if you give a nice, snappy title that gives out a bit of information. Make the description nice, easy to read sort of style. Then, just upload, simple as that!


Review Delay
I know I haven't written one review this week, or at least I think I haven't. I will try my hardest to get one up and out of the door of drafts for you users to see on the published side of Roblox news.

~~Zakary99

"Did you know, place reviewing is the best department?"

Need updates?

Follow me on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you