Thursday, September 13, 2012

Multi Minigames Review

So I was looking around on the front page for a game to make fun of. There were a few role-playing games I could make fun of but those are just terrible to play. Then I saw Multi Minigames and figured "Eh, this could be awful." I was very wrong. Somehow this game managed to get me to keep coming back until I had beaten the game. I'm still not sure how he did it but the game managed to be fun, challenging, and it had some clear goals.
Gameplay 9/10
Like most mini-games you start out on a lobby. Most people have really lame lobbies where all you do is spin some balls around or something. However, what I really like about this lobby is that it's really big. I got lost in it a bunch. The lobby has...
  • An art board
  • A slide ramp with bricks on it that fall with you
  • Shop
  • Lottery 
  • Soccer
  • Tons of other little things
However, the lobby is one of the least important things in the game. What really matters are the mini-games. Some of my favorite mini-games are
  • Freeze tag
  • Giant Pool Table
  • Pirate ships
  • Sky Fight
  • Hide and Seek
There are quite a few other mini-games and they are all incredibly well scripted. Each one is unique and that's what's really fun. Anyway, you got points and credits and one ticket every time you play a game. You can spend your credits on the items in the shop and your tickets at the lottery. The points is basically a score system.
 Effort 9/10
There are a lot of different mini-games and each one is unique. However, a few mini-games have annoying glitches. Every time I play the Pirate ships game my cannon refuses to fire right for a good 15 seconds which normally costs me the match. Also, everything is made brilliantly, especially the Hide-and-Seek mini-game
Creativity 7/10
Yes, there are tons of mini-game places on ROBLOX. This game however, manages to use some different types of mini-games. (I've never seen a giant pool table mini-game) Keep using creative mini-games and you'll be good.
Overall 8/10
All around, it's a good game. You can have a lot of fun with friends here and you can also go crazy and try to get the insanely hard badge like I did.
Suggestions
  • More mini-games. But don't just dish them out. They need to be good ones. Please do NOT sacrifice quality for quantity.
  • More badges. Perhaps a hidden one in the lobby?
  • Musical fanfare and God powers for all users named Banjobug whenever they enters the place.

 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Multi-Minigames

Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you