Friday, December 7, 2012

Hat Review: King of the Sea Folk

Hey guys, this is my second review I’m going to be doing this weekend. Today I’m going to review our Saturday limited called “King of the Sea Folk” enjoy!



Mesh: This hat has a bit of an unusual mesh, it’s like nothing I have ever seen before but yet reminds me of an older hat that was released this summer. This mesh is cool is fits around the avatars eyes very nicely, It’s a beautiful mesh I’m not sure how Roblox came up with it but I give it a 9/10, it’s a bit to wide.


Texture: This hat has a very complicated texture; it has little swirls around the top and bottom “crown” part. It is gold all over with a few lighting tricks and it has eight really bright blue specs on the little cracks in the crown. This texture is somewhat complicated but could be a little more detailed. I give it 8/10!



Pricing:  King of the Sea Folk hit the catalog on Sunday, I profited pretty well, it sold for 250 robux with 750 in stock, this hat could have done much better if it looked a little cooler and only had 500 in stock. This item was a win, like I said it made small profit an now sells for 450-500 robux on regular basis.

Overall 9/10!

Like what I write? Follow me on twitter @darkfish900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you