Monday, December 31, 2012

Interview with ALEXROCKS911!

Greetings Roblox News readers! Today I bring you the second gift interview. Today I caught up with ALEXROCKS911 and talked to him about the 2012 Giftsplosion! Enjoy!

alexrocks911

1) Out of all the gifts released this year, which do you believe was most worth it, regarding the achievement needed? 

I think the "High Frequency Trading Gift" was most worth it.

2) How many gifts did you obtain in total this year? How many did you buy and how many did you earn through the gift achievement? 

There was 9 gifts. I got 7 gifts. I earned all of the gifts that I have.

3) Which gift do you think was the easiest to obtain bar the ROBLOX Newshound Gift?

The "Festival Gift of Group Fundraising" was the easiest.

4) Which gift do you believe had the best item inside this year?

I think the "High Frequency Trading Gift" had the best item. "Profit Vision Goggles" came out of it.

 5) Before the Hollywood Shutter Shades came out of the Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift. What were your ideas of the items that might have lay inside? 

I thought it might have been a trophy, shades, or some kind of ROBLOX Director's hat.

6) What was your favorite gift to earn this year? Why? 

 My favorite gift to earn this year was the "Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift" because it was the most challenging. I would have the "High Frequency Trading Gift" as my favorite but it was pretty obvious because it was given out how to get it sometime in the ROBLOX Blog. Everyone had so many good guesses of how to get the Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift. 

7) What was your favorite gift item of all time on ROBLOX? 

 My favorite gift of all time was a Halloween 2012 Gift. The name of the gift was, "Surly Gift of Sorcus II : Still Surly" and I got it. It was 777 robux and a "Sorcus' Chair" came out of it. The Sorcus' Chair looks boss and is boss. I like it.

8) Do you enjoy completing tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favorite? 

Yes, I enjoyed completing tasks to earn gifts. I enjoyed getting the Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift. It was a pretty tough challenge but I earned it.

9) Overall, do you feel that the gifts were more or less expensive this year compared to 2011? 

I personally think they were expensive. Especially that the "Coolest Gift" was 40,000 robux and the 2011 big gift was 35,000 robux.

10) If you were to design a texture for a gift released Christmas 2013, what would it look like? 

It would be a light blue gift box and would have blue snowflakes and Christmas trees on it. The bow on the top of the gift would be colored red or green.


-Arbirator
Editor of Roblox News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you