Thursday, December 6, 2012

Black Friday Hat Review: Bluesteel Fedora!

Hey guys, guess who? Dark! I haven’t posted in ages guys, and I’m really sorry. I would just like everyone to know this 1/3 of the posts I will be doing today, I hope you guys enjoy these posts! Today I’m going to be review the Black Friday 2012 win item: Bluesteel Fedora.


Mesh: This fedora is like any sparkle time fedora, it has the same mesh and the texture is just a recolor.  The mesh a is great, I think everyone knows what the Sparkle Time Fedora mesh looks like because it’s one of the most well known mesh’s on Roblox.  Personally I love this mesh,  I think most people on ROBLOX like this mesh too.  I give the mesh a 10/10!


Texture: Like all other ROBLOX Sparkle Time Fedora’s, this one has like 30 little parts to it. There are the little dots and sections with lighting effects on them with a black background, it must be very difficult to properly retexture. This hat goes well with any pair of glasses or headphones especially the Clockwork's series, and deserves a 10/10.


Pricing:  Bluesteel Fedora hit the catalog 2 weeks ago, on Black Friday 2012. It was this Black Friday’s big win limited. It sold for 10k with 150 in stock, if it had 100 and sparkles it would be selling for 100k+ now but due to no sparkles and non “sparkle time” in the name, it’s not worth that much. Once it sold out it sold for 104k MAX now it sells for 60k on regular basis.  Overall 9/10

Overall 10/10!

Fun Fact: Bluesteel Fedora sold out in 51 seconds.
Another Fun Fact: Aludro created the bluesteel fedora.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to follow me on twitter! @Darkfish900

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you