Saturday, December 22, 2012

Staff Bio: PeerPants!


PeerPants
Hey everyone, it's PeerPants here.

You’ve probably heard that I am one of the new place reviewers. I am going to tell you a little bit about myself so you can get to know me.

I joined ROBLOX in 2007, when games were laggy but the community was great! Since then, I have managed to get over 400,000 place visits. You’ve probably heard of my cousin, Voxhall, who I introduced to ROBLOX in 2008. I also founded The Vox Empire, which I managed to get to 4,000 members before deciding to give it away.

When I have free time, I like to check out what players have been making, and I forum in ROBLOX Talk. I am really happy that I have been accepted as a place reviewer, and I will work my hardest to bring the best quality reviews I can. I am looking forward to publishing my first place review, which I will work really hard on and make as amazing as possible.

I would like to thank the staff at Roblox News for giving me a warm welcome, and to the fans and readers of Roblox News, and I promise I will try my hardest to bring amazing content.

-PeerPants
Roblox News Place Reviewer

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you