Saturday, December 1, 2012

Slender Place Review

In my last review I reviewed a terrible ROBLOX Slender game. I decided that for my next review I would review one that is much better. This slender is better in every possible way.

Gameplay 8/10
Slender_ImageThe goal of the game is to collect all 8 pages. The pages are scattered throughout the map on certain parts of the environment, such as a large tree, propane tank, and a public bathroom. Throughout your exploration of the map Slender can show up and try to kill you. He can only kill you if you either stare at him for a prolonged period of time, or touch him. If you aren't an idiot you can easily evade him.

Effort 10/10
Tons of effort went into this map. I'm pretty sure they took the actual map from Slender and recreated it on ROBLOX accurately instead of just putting stuff around where it "looked right" which is a big plus. Also, the sound you make when you walk actually changes depending on where you are. That combined with all the other awesome is simply... awesome.

Creativity. 8/10
There have been a lot of Slender games on ROBLOX recently, but this is one of the only ones that is any good at all.
Overall 9/10
Suggestions
  • Make evading Slenderman more challenging
  • Have a .01% chance of a player seeing a rainbow unicorn pegasus ninja robot instead of Slenderman.

If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Slender

Reviewed by: Banjobug     

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you