Sunday, December 30, 2012

Interview with BlazingxD!

Welcome to the first gift interview of 2012! Today I talked with BlazingxD an avid LMaDer. Enjoy!

BlazingxD

1) Out of all the gifts released this year, which do you believe was the hardest to obtain bar the Coolest Gift? 

I think that the Lucky Gift of Sevens was the hardest gift to obtain without buying. I could see everyone in the LMaD forums overpaying to get a #7, as they didn't already have one. Some were giving like 10k items for a 2k item with a serial number of #7.

 2) How many gifts did you obtain in total this year? How many did you buy and how many did you earn through the gift achievement? 

 I achieved all nine Christmas Gifts this year. Out of the nine gifts which I achieved, two of them were achieved and seven of them were bought. I didn't really take risks by relying that to obtain a certain gift you had to do that thing. Many people tried to achieve the #7 gift as they thought it would cost 7777 R$, but it actually cost 777 R$. I'm glad that I didn't take risks for that reason.

 3) What do you think the easiest gift was to obtain this year was? Why?

I think the ROBLOX Newshound Gift was the easiest gift to obtain this year; it was kind of like a free gift for everyone. ROBLOX told everyone how to achieve it for free. If that wasn't enough, then everyone was helping each other out on their party chats, PMs, forums and games!

4) Which gift do you believe had the best texture this year? 

I loved the Coolest Gift's texture, it was quite simple but nice. I think that would be the best texture this year.

 5) Before the Dual Illumina came out of the Coolest Gift. What were your ideas of the items that might have lay inside? 

I was definitely thinking that a HAT would of came inside; probably a Black Iron Domino Crown, the Blizzeria or a Red Ice Crown.

6) What was your favourite gift this year? Why? 

My favourite gift was the Coolest Gift as it was the most surprising gift. Some people liked it, some people hated it. I'm one of the people who love it!

7) What was your favourite gift of all time on ROBLOX? Why? 

I haven't been on ROBLOX for long. I joined on another account in 2010 for about a day, then left. A year later in 2011, I checked it back again with this account, and I decided to stay. My favourite gift of all time on ROBLOX was the 'Dominator'. A Dominus Messor came inside, and I loved the colour schemes, textures and gradients that ROBLOX used with it.

 8) Do you enjoy completing tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite? 

I love tasks where you don't know what you have to do. It's a mystery finding out, and you have a sense of self-gratitude when you do find out!

 9) Overall, do you feel that the gifts were more or less expensive than those in 2011?

I think that the gifts were more expensive than in 2011. This was probably because ROBUX is becoming easier and more popular, so ROBLOX needed to make the gifts a little more expensive to make the challenge similar.

 10) If you were to select an achievement for yourself for the 2013 Giftsplosion, what would it be?

My gift achievement for the 2013 Giftspolosion would be to achieve more gifts, while obtaining all of them!



-arbirator
Editor of Roblox News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you