Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Roblox Place review: Blackhawk Rescue Mission 3












Blackhawk Rescue mission
By: PlatinumFive

Why hello there, xLando bringing you another place review!




In Blackhawk rescue mission 3, Platinum took the over-used idea of a Blackhawk rescue mission place, and turned into something worth playing. The game includes dramatic lighting, and music to tie in with the FPS-style action. As the future of FPS games is developing (creators adding more and more advanced scripts to enhance gameplay) games like this is just more assurance that the FPS genre is getting closer to being more similar to FPS games on other platforms, such as Battlefield, etc.

The plot of Blackhawk rescue mission is as follows.
There was a top secret United States military operation somewhere in the middle east. Hostile insurgents blew up the transport helicopter (Blackhawk helicopters), and only a few of the team survived. The task force then started a rescue operation, and that is where you come in. You can either be an Insurgent, Survivor, or a part of the Task Force.

Overview

Overall, I would rate this game a 6/10.
I rate this based on the dynamic lighting put into the game, as well as the dynamic music and effects. However, the games lacks originality, and could use a climax, or plot twist in the game.


Thank you for reading my newest review! As always, Tweet me at @orlandodoull on twitter, or PM me on roblox if you have a suggestion for a game I should review.  As always, see you all next time!

3 comments:

  1. can I get some help

    ReplyDelete
  2. if theres any roblox staff here I could use some help plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need help! I have seen people this year not showing good stuff. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you