Monday, September 12, 2011

Community Article: 8 Ball Headphones Review

Hello there, today we are going to talk about the 8-Ball Headphones. These headphones were made by the famous, ScoutyWouty. This guy is a very good retexture artist, and until now we get to actually wear his art. These headphones are by far the best ones to come out yet, because they are extremely amazingly done.

8-Ball Headphones
Creativity: 9/10
The headphones are a very good retexture, but they need to have more spunk. For those of you who don't know what I mean by spunk, I mean a little bit more color. Yes, I know a 8ball is black and white, but it doesn't capture the eye.ScoutyWouty is a great retexture artist, so there is no doubt I wouldn't get these if I were you. The white padding on the ear pieces was a great push through, because normally all the other headphones had different colors for those pieces. The white strips are very ideal too. I like how they fit with the blackness of the frame.

Wearable: 8/10
The 8-Ball Headphones are wearable with just about any hat, The top three hats are probably top hats, fedoras, and beanies. I would consider buying these if your into those kinds of hats.

Many thanks to TREVOR818730 for this Community Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you