Monday, September 5, 2011

Community Article: Interview with ColonelGraff!

Q1-When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- September 28th 2008

Q2-What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A2-Roblox Studio building and scripting

Q3-Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- I have a lot of good friends on Roblox, too many to name.

Q4-What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A4- Inside Roblox, I like to script and build places and I'd consider those 2 of my talents, but outside roblox I'm good at playing piano and bass and rock climbing.

Q5-Do you collect hats?
A5- I'm trying to collect all the dominuses

Q6-What do you do mostly on ROBLOX?
A6- Browse the website and work on games

Q7-What was your inspiration to start making games?
A7-I wanted to make a game and see everybody enjoying it.

Q8-What would you say is the best game you have made?
A8-Although a lot of my games could use improvements, I'd say the best ones I've made are my Forest Obby, Giant Tree Obby and either Minigames or Build zone.

Q9-How long have you been making games?
A9-hmm.. almost 3 years now

Many thanks to ChaosVader who submitted this community article to Roblox News!

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you