Friday, September 2, 2011

Roblox Paintball Review

In honor of the RNpaintball tournament that is coming up I have decided to review a paintball game! This is in my opinion the best paintball game in existence. Why do I think that? Well I suppose it's time for you to find out.



Gameplay 10/10
I had more fun playing this game then when I wrestled a gorilla for a banana! And that's SAYING something. There are a ton of different game modes. CTF, elimination, team swap, and death match. All of them are very fun. There is also a rank up system and every 10 ranks you unlock a new weapon. The maps are well made and it's just fun for reasons I can't explain.A bit like bubblewrap.

Effort 10/10
The effort put into this is amazing. All the levels look great and the paintball guns look like they took ages to create. This game is simply marvelous.

Creativity 7/10
Sadly I have to take points off here because there have been quite a few paintball games in the past. However, this one raised the bar a LOT. The other paintball games are going to have to work hard to get up to this one's status.

Overall 9/10
Suggestions
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better.

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.


Place Reviewed:Paintball
Reviewed by: Banjobug

2 comments:

  1. You might have already noticed but I enjoy hiding links to pictures in my posts.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you