Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Pros and Cons of the Trade System

Now as you may already know (How can you not know?), There is a Trade System coming very soon. This will enable users to freely trade Limited collectable items between themselves. But with this, comes problems. As highlighted by Deltaforce96 in a previous post. Highlighting that without buying limiteds, the cost of Robux goes up. But, There will be a gap to make a little something when the system is released. For example: Take this list of prices.

So, lets say, that when the Trade System is released, Sellers B and C want to trade their hat with one of their friends, This will happen.
The price gap becomes more wide, and creating a more appealing 'snipe' as it were, Which you could easily snap up and make a quick and decent profit from.

But. It may not work that way.

Seller A and B may want to trade with their friends, causing the prices to go up even more

What would you do with the Trade System?

Leave your responses below.

Thank you for reading.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a TC-er by nature. I've got 137k tickets built up over the course of a year, and I've spent a lot as well. So I'd trade my way up to the big stuff, using what I've got now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have the new trade system be able to trade all items, and only have money under a set limit involved. I would also change the current ability to resell items to also be able to use tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont see any Pros here. WHERE ARE THEY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I quit get this, but I'd like to point something out.
    Some users (like me) get 150+ Robux a day. This would make the trading system un-fair because some users would have to wait 10 days to get 100, while others get triple that in two days. Just saying, it could make it un-fair. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would believe the only pro for this is the actual feature. But the pro leads to a con.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let`s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days Tibia Gold, just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have Tibia coins, don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you sro gold.

    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take Runescape Gold, but by the moments that take our breath away rs gold. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty Runescape Gold.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you