Friday, September 2, 2011

Interview with MrRetextureGuy!












1) When did you join ROBLOX? Where did you find out about it?

-I honestly found out from some trek fan on youtube. And I joined on October 4th, 2008. Not counting this user alone, of course.

2) How long did it take you to get to the post count you are at today?

-Quite a while. Quite a while indeed.

3) Did you always intend to get as many posts as you have today?

-Not really. I simply post out of boredom. I mean, post count really doesn't matter much to me.

4) What forum do you usually post to? Why?

-Depends, really. If I want to be stupid or talk about vidya games, Off-topic. Other times you'll see me in Off-topic, Suggestions & Ideas, and strangely Clans & Guilds. That's ironic, since I can't stand war clans.

5) What was your favourite ROBLOX contest?

-Like, the ones in "Contests"? Egads, I'd have to say none. Games are reviewed by thumbnail and nothing else. Let's not forgot how if you vote "incorrectly", your accuracy drops by 5. If you mean like, contests from the 08 era, I honestly loved the Halloween Paintball event. Felt good, man.

6) Who is your favourite intern and why?

-Because I'm ignorant, none. Why, well, I don't pay attention much to the admins/mods that come and go on this site... Would Jeditkachef count?

7) If you were to choose a future ROBLOX update, what would it be?

-Right now, ambient lighting. You could create some pretty cool looking games where objects can give off light in dark world ambience. I can picture it now, mineshaft loaded with traps and the only lightsource being lanterns dangling by rope on the ceiling. Praeclarus!

8) Outside of ROBLOX, what are your pastimes?

-dotdotdot...

9) What is your favourite place genre? Who builds the best of this genre?

-Medieval, as you can see by my current apparel! Can't really pick a best, I mean,
it's difficult to label a person as that.

10) Are there any tips you would give to new Roboxians on the forums?

-Yes. Please stop using "Noob", "Owned", or "Pwned" anywhere on the site. It annoys me, and trust me. Hell hath no fury like a Retexture.

11) Finally, what are your three favourite sports?

-Eating, breathing, and sleeping. I was given gold medals in all three.

That's pretty much it, I guess. So, le fin.

3 comments:

  1. I had to write a comment.. OR ELSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its very mean to the boys on roblox that we don't have a package available for us to get, when girls have one.
    How is that fair? all packages should be non-bc but cost more for BC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because that's the female blox body with the curves and boys are just square....

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you