Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Raging War review


You all know what it means when a game is in Beta right? It means it's going to get Beta! (Yes I did just say that) This game is one of those that has potential to get Beta and is in Beta right now as well. Either way, it can't get much Beta than this.

Gameplay 7/10

The game is still in Beta but it has some pretty shweet weapons. However, many features have not yet been added to the game and the maps that are being used are currently nothing but test maps. It's still fun to play but all the weapons are way overpowered, which now that I think about it means that they're all even. Hmmm???

Effort 8/10

I don't think I've seen any of the guns in free models and most of them work fine. However, I would like some maps that aren't randomly generated and some vehicles and bigger maps...

Creativity 5/10

There are a ton of War games but they aren't getting any Beta than this one. It's got a lot of interesting things planned for the future, check it out!

Overall 6.5/10

Suggestions

  • More guns

  • More maps

  • Less lag

  • Bigger maps

  • Vehicles

  • Giant turkeys with guns

  • Even more guns


If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Raging War
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you