Thursday, September 1, 2011

StickMasterLuke now Administrator!

I'm sure you've all heard of Stickmasterluke, scripter, builder, investor, and genius, first person to get 10,000,000 place visits.

Just a short time ago, I entered the forums, and saw a mass amount of threads saying "Stickmasterluke now admin". At first I wasn't sure, so I went to his profile, and sure enough, the administrator badge was sitting at the end of his collection of badges!

I'm excited to see what happens with SML from here onwards, and hopefully if he is now working with ROBLOX, will bring some great things to the table.

-Rob498

Have a question? Follow me on Twitter @Rob498RBLX

4 comments:

  1. I don't get it, don't you have to be 18? Or is SML 18?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have to be 18.
    And yes, SML is 18.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was just selected to do that then no. If I wanted to and they asked me then yes.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you