Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Community Article: Interview with MADDOGS1!

MADDOGS1

Q1. Why and When Did you join ROBLOX?

June 2007 on my birthday, my best friend recommended it to me.

Q2. How did your Games get to Be so Famous?

VERY long story.

I met a random guy called RobloxTNT (nice guy) in a place. We chatted, total strangers. He had to go, and asked for a donation, so I gave him 200 robux (all i had back then).

I didn't hear from him for 4 weeks, then i came back from school one day and my place was first with 1,500 people online. (Zombie Tycoon). He had got PlaceRebuilder to stay in my place, and make it famous through his followers.

I made my Disaster Minigames famous through advertising, now I'm making my version of Stealth Pilot's The Undead Coming famous through adverts too.

Q3. What is your favourite Game and why is it your favourite?


Reverse Destruction 2.0. Originally owned by 10cole10
http://www.roblox.com/Reverse-Destruction-2-0-place?id=24823277


Q4. What do you like to do When you aren't on ROBLOX?

I normally either play CoD BO, Minecraft, or L4D2 (I like my games.) I sometimes also go out with friends/girlfriends if they offer to.


Q5. If you had to choose your favourite ROBLOX Admin, who would it be?

None of them really, I've never met or talked to any of the admins, so I don't have an opinion. Probably Matt.Dusek though, cos I have his epic hat.


Q6. And for our Last Question Do you Collect Limited Hats?

No, it has always been my dream to own a Dominus of ANY TYPE, not to collect certain types of hats.


Thanks for The interview!

Many thanks to jbobby21 who submitted this interview to Roblox News!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you