Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Interview with Briguy9876

Here is a interview with Briguy9876, a ROBLOX moderator!
briguy9876





1. What do you do for ROBLOX?
Moderation of course! I enforce the rules and hand out the punishments to those who don't.

2. Do you own your own blog? If so, tell me what it is called!
I do! I run Briguy's ROBLOX, one of the oldest (and still running!) Roblox fan-blogs. I'm in the process of giving it a really nice revival, so keep your eyes on it!

3. What is your favorite ROBLOX game?
Some of the classics like MikeD's Paintball and Minigame places, and well as the pretty ones like Brimstone Gardens and Khronos.

4.Building or Scripting?
I'm going to assume you're asking which one I like more. Fun fact: I'm actually a Software Engineer student in real life, so I'm a bit more biased towards scripting games. Most of my projects don't go anywhere, but they're still fun to figure out.

5. Did you go to the ROBLOX Rally this year?
Unfortunately, I didn't have the time or resources to go out to the Rally. I don't live near where the Rally was, so I would have had to figure out flights and stuff, and that really was too much of my time.

6. What do you think about ROBLOX's community?
It's fun to jump into a few games and join in on some silly forum threads. There are always people around to ruin the fun though (and that's why I'm a mod!)

7.What do you do with your free time when your not on ROBLOX?
College! It's a lot of hard work. When I'm not doing Roblox or college work, I'm probably out with friends or playing a few games on Steam.

8. Have you ever heard about Arbirators ROBLOX News before?
Who?
No just kidding. Of course I have. It's my biggest competat- I mean favorite blog, other than mine. :)

9. Do you read all of RN's posts?
No, because most of it I hear way before it becomes news due to me being so intertwined with the community and the secrets that moderators share among themselves.

10.Anything else you would like anyone to know?
The two major blogs should team up and do something awesome. Peoples: Do you want us to work together to do something awesome? Drum up some excitement!
Thank you Briguy for taking your time for this wonderful interview! And RN also wishes we can do something with your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you