Friday, September 30, 2011

Interview with billylones!



Today we caught up with major investor billylones! We get the inside scoop on his rise in the investing world.


Q 1: When did you first join ROBLOX?

A 1: In June of 2009


Q 2: When did you first start foruming?

A 2: My first post was back in 09, but I only really started foruming around March 2010.


Q 3: How did your investing career begin?

A 3: After my game got front page, RO-Skate Tycoon, I started earning real money, then I began investing as I saw a path to get even richer.


Q 4: What was your first major investment?

A 4: Sparkle Time fedora, bought for 25kR$, sold for 43k a few month later.


Q 5: What was the most profit you ever made on something?

A 5: 52.5kR$ off my Eccentric Shop Teacher bought for 60kR$ sold to TheGamer101 for 150k.


Q 6: What was the rarest item you ever owned?

A 6: Eccentric Shop Teacher, only 7 in existance when I owned it.


Q 7: What is the most robux or tickets you ever owned at 0nce?

A 7: R$, around 260k, Tickets, just over 1 mil.


Q 8: Who is your most influential forumer?

A 8: HatHelper, I think he is underestimated, I really admire him.


Q 9: What is your limited item goal on roblox?

A 9: Dominus Empyreus.


Q 10: And finally, which do you think is better, waffles or pancakes?

A 10: Pancakes :)


____


Thanks billy for taking the time to be interviewed, be sure to check out his profile.


-Rob498


Have a question? Follow me on Twitter @Rob498RBLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you