Friday, June 1, 2012

Classic Place Review Week: Mission to the Moon.

Mission to the Moon
     What is "Classic Place Review Week" you're probably asking as you read this post. Well, it's something me and Banjobug came up with. Here's what happens, me and him choose 3 classic places to review. That's it.

     I didn't need to visit any of my places because I've visited them numerous times before. This classic place has been running ever since the year 2007. I remember playing it in 2008, back when I was a newbie. So, before entering, you MUST read the description. It states "Don't forget your helmet. It's surprising how many people can't read, but it's fun to laugh at them when they enter the map," what does that mean? It means you must purchase the helmet that you need to enter the place. You can find the helmet for purchase here. I'll explain why you need to buy this later.

     Here's the reason why you need to buy the helmet, your head will expand and kill you in a matter of seconds. Trust me, I've been through this before. The place is like the moon, no gravity. This place isn't one of those modern places where there's an objective. The only thing you may do is, travel around the moon and look at the dark scenery. This is a really short review of a really classic game. These classic reviews will have less ratings and some new ones. These will be temporary.

Scripting: 10/10, For obvious reasons.
Building: 10/10, Nice moon.
Community Enjoyment: 10/10, people from the past enjoy it, so do present users.
Reviewer's Enjoyment: 10/10, I loved this game back then, still love it now.
Reviewer's Recommendation: 10/10, I recommend it to all of the newbies!
Overall: 10/10, great game.

I'll soon be introducing a new picture, stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you