Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CFrame Review: Countryside

Countryside (Desc.)_Image
This is another game that resembles the beauty hard work and cframing can bring. You can never find a more effective skill on ROBLOX, CFraming gives the effect to the player, if you don't like to see imagery that looks real, then you aren't having the full experience of ROBLOX and the power the users hold.

Countryside is a funny game, and very cool (though the temperature is not significant), it works very well with the ROBLOX ambient shadows and I have no doubt that when the Dynamic Lighting is released this game will be one of the top games. The creator used Blocks, Plates, Spheres and other formfactors and shapes to create one big piece of artwork on a 3D world.

Not only is this game well CFramed in it's position, the rotational view of the blocks are at the perfect angle, they are very well placed. The game contains many different buildings and CFrames, each one adds a bigger effect to the game, the best effect would be the hand-made terrain. It's a very big touch. As an old ROBLOX user, I do not approve of using normal Terrain rather than CFramed Terrain. CFramed terrain is far more effective.

The game also has a very persuasive front page, many beautiful screenshots and a very effective video to reel the user in. And my gosh it reeled me in, I couldn't keep my eyes of the screen, until Ralph jumped up on the couch and walked over to me.

This game has a very good choice of materials for the objects and models it contains, they blend in and make the game a reality.

One thing I don't understand, the ROBLOX community seem to appreciate awful BLOCKY BUILDINGS more than the beautiful rounded or curved buildings. That I will never understand. But I can say one thing, I would rather be liked for making a beautiful game rather than liked for a game like "Hotel Disaster", I mean when in that game does the hotel ever do anything appealing...

This game gets a 10/10.
I couldn't think of anything better.

If you've got a game that has a beautiful setting or you think does, then contact me on TWITTER. :D

@RBX_Zakary99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you