Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gear Review: Raig Table

       Hey guys, I've spent the last week debating how to write up a perfect post for this gear item. Yesterday I finally finished it, and I've got say, it was amazing. Then Safari crashed without saving the article and I lost it all.

       Every. 
       Last.
       Word.

       There was only one thing left to do. There was only one thing I could do.
I wanted to. Nay, I needed to...


╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


       So I did. Luckily, ROBLOX had me covered and came out with it's own RAIG Table, which will the object of today's post. So, without further ado, let's get down to the review!



Abilities/Effects: The RAIG Table allows one to politely end a conversation with another by throwing a table at them and sending them flying off into the distance. When using the RAIG table, the gear replaces your normal face with the following: °□°. I find that to be a rather nice feature they've added, and can't really find anything wrong with the item here. People should know by simply looking at the gear that it's not going to be used for fighting, but rather for trolling. 9/10.

Appearance: The item starts off as a miniature table in the avatar's hand, but once clicked, expands into a full-sized table, ready to be sent into the nearest n00b's face. Personally, I'd rather that it start off as a large table because it looks a tad odd on one's profile once worn. 8/10.

Pricing: The RAIG Table hit the Catalog at a price of R$300, which is a bit too much in my opinion for a Social Item. However, seeing as it does have the ability to troll others, I'll cut it a bit of slack and give it a 7/10.

Overall: 8/10

Thanks for reading, and be sure to follow me on twitter! @U98RBLX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you