Thursday, April 10, 2014

Singity Singity Song Gears

Last week's gears and the gears before won't be mentioned here because I was busy and didn't get a chance to write articles for them, so I'll just be starting back off from this week.

Yes, I know. Nobody cares about these. Egg hunt is coming, all you want is egg hunt posts. Well, as arbirator holds a knife to my back, I am writing this to actually get back in the mood of, well, writing regular posts now that I've been away from the site doing stuff. This post is late because of the egg hunt and I've been busy.

So apparently the gears this week are using audio even though audio has been out for years and I don't see why it's just in use now for song gears, although It's apparently music weekend or some random thing like usual. 4 gears were released, none were limited which doesn't really surprise me. They all use songs and stuff and are actually pretty stupid. The gears include the Red Rock Star Guitar, Music Blaster, The Drop, and Sleepy Song Bird. Also, like the past few weeks, these gears were created by scripter, Luckymaxer.




Red Rock Star Guitar
Red Rock Star Guitar
"If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw me in  jail!" Keep rock alive with the Z, X, C, V, and B keys.
Ughhhhh. Another guitar, don't we already have enough?

Unlike the other guitars, this one has no inside, so technically the guitar wouldn't work because the strings wouldn't make sounds that shoot around on the inside of the guitar part thing. It also looks pretty stupid, I don't know any rock star who would have the outline of a guitar and use it.. like, what?

Oh, and to be even more unique, all it does is the usual guitar stuff, playing notes and all that fun stuff. It's nothing special, and at 500 Robux, it's pretty pricey for something as useless as it is. Oh well, at least the red texture on what's left of the guitar looks nice.. uh.. and the strings are... uh... nice too.. I guess..

4/10

Music Blaster
Music Blaster
Music is destroy this generation! Literally! This awesome gun shoots your foes to do 10 points of damage - it's music to your ears! Don't forget to try out this item's special by hitting the 'Q' key. 
Like usually, the whole gear is basically summed up in the description, because apparently there isn't anything unique to put there.

So, I'm sure you could've guessed, music is destroy this generation! Literally! This awesome gun shoots our foes to do 10 points of damage!! It's music to your ears people! Oh and also there's a special if you hit Q. Well back to the normal attack. You shoot "music" which is just a yellow line. Alright, that's not very special. Hit Q then, fella. A glowing red disco ball forms around you and music notes fly around you and music plays. Oh, and if you walk into somebody as the disco ball of death they basically implode. Fun.

600 Robux. Meh. It's an okay price, I guess. I mean, the disco ball of doom is pretty good though, so I guess that makes up for it. (Oh and it looks good too)

9/10

The Drop
The Drop
It's time to drop the bass... on your foes... Drop this awesome bass on your friends or foes when it gets too heavy.
It's raining men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen! I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get Absolutely soaking wet! It's Raining Me- Oh.. it's not raining men.. it's raining Bass Drops. Oh well, same thing.

This gear is like the piano thing that makes it rain pianos that rarely hit anybody. We get some nice music, some raining meteors in the shape of whatever these bass things are.. and uh, yeah. It looks good, though I have no idea what IT is.. a bass drop. What is that? If anybody knows please tweet me (@pbjms) or something because I'm actually kind of curious and I don't feel like looking it up. Oh, and to make things even better, it's 750 Robux. What.. no. That's not allowed. Ewwwwwww!! Too much!

6/10

Sleepy Song Bird
Sleepy Song Bird
What a sweet song.... zzzzz. How can anyone stay awake when they hear this sweet music? They can't!
Next up is the fat and ugly bird that, based on my testing of it, does nothing, though I think it's supposed to put people to sleep or something. Anyways, I'm doing this one fast because I really don't like it and I don't want to be rude to my pal luckymaxer.
It's ugly.
It doesn't do anything exciting as far as I know.
325 Robux, not much, but too much, oh well, I won't be buying it anytime soon.

3/10

OVERALL: 5/10
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!


Next post I'll write will be an egg hunt guide/review, so yippee! EGG HUNT IS COMING PEOPLE, GET READY!
~pbjms~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you