Friday, April 25, 2014

Leaderboards - What Are They?

Hello everyone! CYNICALCHRIS here and today I'm bringing you, yet another, site update! This time, it's something called "Leaderboards". So, let's take a look at what this thing is!
Alright, so this is what I've gathered from snooping around the site. Leaderboards are specifically for players who have earned points. It's exactly what you might think it is, a leaderboard of the top point earners on the site. I don't understand the significance of having the "Primary Group" section, but, most likely, some leaders will use it to their advantage. I can't figure out how to get more than 22 points though.

Currently, the leader of the pack is "loleris" with 81k+ points. If you want to learn more about player points, you can click here to see my blog post, or you can click here to see the official ROBLOX Blog Post.

loleris - Leader of the Pack
There's really nothing else I can say about this site update. The only thing left to say is earn more points and climb the ladder!

Have a good day!

~CYNICALCHRIS~

2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you