Saturday, September 6, 2014

PaleEclipse: New Summer Intern!

Hi, I'm Pale a new summer intern at Roblox news.

I joined in 2013, when a friend of mine was moving away he gave me my ROBOX account as a present.As soon as I started playing the first game I played was Paintball, by daxter33. I was hooked on it, I played it every day for atleast a couple of months before I got builders club.
Now I'm more into GFX designing than anything, I enjoy it and find myself spending more time doing GFX designing for people than I do playing games with friends. I enjoy making Profile Thumbnails the most as I can play around with the effects on Paint dot Net. And I love seeing how good the finished product is.




I'm British, and I'm also an athlete, I compete in football and rugby tournaments for my school and my local club. I also love reading as I enjoy the suspense books give to the reader and the way you just can't help but want to keep reading. When I read I like to think that time has stopped completely. But of course it hasn't.

I've recently started to create better products in graphics designing, for my friends. I have also started using CMDUtl Streamline, it is a plugin that allows me to rotate and move parts of my ROBLOX Character, as a model. I have also got a big part in an anime community, Fairy Tail Online.

I have a large amount of experience gfx designing and in analytic literature; my skills in literature and my vast vocabulary help me in fully projecting my opinion on an item. There are a lot of items to be reviewed, and I want to review them! At the end of this internship I hope to be a full time catalog reviewer and have a permanent job at Robox News.

-PaleEclipse

3 comments:

  1. Heh, maybe you could give me a few paint.net pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing :D anything you need help with PM me at PaleEclipse

    ReplyDelete
  3. "experienced writer"


    You cannot be an experienced writer when you don't use grammar. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you