Saturday, August 6, 2011

Body Review: Knight of the Splintered Sky


I don't know if anyone has created a Body-Review on RobloxNews. So I'll try one for a start. There's also a surprise as you read.

Mesh: 7/10
I enjoy this mesh, as they re-created the knight package torso. I enjoy how they re-created the: Gloves/Shoulders/Cape/Boots. The main change was pretty much only the cape.

Design/Effort: 10/10

The design for this package is incredible. All the colors go together. The shoulder design is appealing as it looks like a gradient sky or ice. The places where the KotSS symbols are at are best placed there, any other place would not look appealing. You can tell whoever made this package spent a lot of time figuring out where all the stretch marks and shadow spots go.

Price: 6.5/10

This item is at the price of R$ 1,000. If you can afford it and really want this body I suggest you buy it. If you have a stash of money to use on some random day when you want a package, I suggest you buy this. If you're wondering on when to buy this, try not to buy it right away, maybe to could TC your money or invest, because the less robux you have the harder it is to invest. The only problem is that it's BC only, concluding that all bodies are BC only (excluding Girl Body)

Overall: 7.8/10

This is a new hit for bodies and the series of KotSS. Add any blue hat or a hat in the series, then some time of gear too and you'll be ready to fight. With all the new components I'd rate as Top 5 best body. No, sorry, the surprise isn't a free package (I'm not even close to being a moderator), you read it and now know about the new package. Get yours today!

5 comments:

  1. I don't really like it. The body is too skinny in compasion to other knight packages, making your head look big. The cape is too short and the shoes and gloves do not fit here well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why it looks best with a hat on. I was thinking about that too, i'd have to test it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I say so myself, it looks best with Gentleman of Stratus. It suits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you