Monday, August 29, 2011

Interview with ROFL1clubpenguin!

Q1. How did you find out about ROBLOX?
A1. I was looking at videos of a guy I was subscribed to, and he posted a video about a game called "Roblox." I decided I would give it a try and I got hooked ever since. The only reason my nam is what it is, is because I used to be obsessed with that game when I joined. Not anymore though.

Q2. What's your favorite ROBLOX hat?
A2. Macon The Bacon. Pigs are my favorite animals and I love the thought of having one on my head!

Q3. Who is your favorite Admin and why?
A3. I think my favorite admin in Telamon. He's so outgoing. He's also following me on twitter.

Q4. Q4. What do you do mostly on Roblox? (Forums, games, etc.)
A4. I usually forum. I'm around 6.2k posts right now. I also like to draw my friends and make retextures.

Q5. Who is your favorite Roblox player and why? (not admin/intern/mod)
A5. I don't think I could pick one, I have to pick 2. One is RandomCowGoesMooo. He is always really nice to me and we refer to eachother as "Brotonimorts." He's always making jokes and being funny. The other one is BobCowMan. He's is an amazing guy who always helps me when I need it. He has just the right mix of humor and seriousness.

Q6. Whats your favorite ROBLOX gear?
A6. I have to say the gravity coil. I bought it when it first came out and it has easily become the most usefull gear I've ever had.

Q7. What do you think is your biggest ROBLOX accomplishment?
A7. My biggest accomplishment was being put on (so far) 25 "favorite LMaDer's" lists. Besides that is getting the Ancalagon. I'm just dissapointed because I think it's worth more than it's selling for.

Q8. Some people say they like the "older Roblox" do you agree?
A8. Yes and No. I love some of the updates. For example, I was around when groups and limiteds first came out. Those are two of the greatest updates that have happened to ROBLOX. I really dislike ones like the new buying system. It's a lot slower and the buttons are in strange places.

Thank you ROFL1clubpenguin for letting me interview you!

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you