Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Find teh Epic Duckies Review


Everyone loves ducks right? Ducks are freakin' adorable! I can't come up with one bad thing about them. Although everyone knows that epic ducks are way cooler than normal ducks. Anyway, in this place you are supposed to find ducks. What could possibly be better?

Gameplay 8/10
There are a lot of ducks and duck badges. (33) There's a neat little gui that tells you what badges you've collected which is very useful. Some ducks are easy to find and others are not. After awhile though it does get a bit tiresome.

Effort 7/10
33 badges means 3300R$. That's a lot of money to put into a game. However you can't get by on just money alone. There are some nice Cframes and the ducks all look different. The map is also well made but could use some work.

Creativity 7/10
There have been a lot of Badge Finding games but I don't think I've seen too many duck ones.

Overall 7.5/10

Suggestions
  • ADD MOAR DUCKZ
  • Make the map bigger and prettier
  • Add a hidden button that when pressed makes a giant cancollide off epic duck fall from the sky and give everyone a badge.

If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Find teh Epic Duckies
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you