Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Interview with Crazyman32

I recently sat down and interviewed the famous Crazyman32. He recently has been inducted into the Roblox Hall Of Fame for his game Perilous Skies. Our conversation is posted below.


Deltaforce96: First question, where did you learn how to build and script? If it was from a person who?

Crazyman32: ROBLOX wiki, Lua.org, looking off other scripts, etc. Just used whatever resource I could


Deltaforce96: What was the first game you ever built?

Crazyman32: A skydiving game. The literal title was: Sky Dive 10,000 Feet!!!™

Deltaforce96: You take pride in your building correct? How does it make you feel when you see a free misled game on page 1?

Crazyman32: Yup, I love making games. I don't really care about front-page games thoughCrazyman32: Yup, I love making games. I don't really care about front-page games though


Deltaforce96: How did you find out about roblox?

Crazyman32: good friend of mine (gunner120 on roblox) saw it on an ad and then showed it to me a day later

Deltaforce96: Do you invest in limited items ? Hats or Gears?


Crazyman32: I seem to get a lot of them, but I don't really care for them


Deltaforce96: How does it feel to be inducted into the roblox hall of fame?

Crazyman32: I'm very happy about it, and quite surprised really


Congratulations to Crazyman32 for being Inducted into the Roblox Hall of Fame. I congratulate you and look forward for more games to be published by you.


4 comments:

  1. That guy is amazing! We were talking with each other when his paintball game was famous because my friend knows him well. Anyway, this article could use some work. Capitalization edits and making it top to bottom would have made this article look a lot more professional. Overall, great work getting this interview and a personal congratulations to Crazyman32!

    ~COD~

    ReplyDelete
  2. COD fixed the top to bottom and grammar issues

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you