Monday, August 1, 2011

Limiteds On The Price Rise

I have been browsing limited items and seeing what limited items contained the most price jumps and price raises. I discovered many that I thought you might like to know about.



One hat that I discovered was the Lightbulb. This hat goes from 6k to 7k then skyrockets into double digits. The one problem with buying this hat is that it takes a good week or two to sell. If you can wait a week or two to get your profit then I recommend you buy this hat.


Another hat I stumbled upon was the Uncle Sean's Top Hat. This hat has only been sold 6 times in the past 30 days but it has a potential. right now it is at 6.5k then goes to 9.5k and the skyrockets. This hat migth be hard to sell. You will need to be patient in order to make profit.



The Sword Cane is a gear that does not just come to my mind as a money maker, but also comes to my mind when I think of pwning noobs. The gear currently sells for 38k and is rising. 13 have sold in the past month, a stat that shows great promise. I would try buying for 25k. That price seems reasonable. Whatever you do do not buy for over 32k.



My last limited I am about to advise is outragous, the Spec Epsilon Biograft Energy Sword. This gear is currently selling for 60k robux and is rising. 3 have been sold in the past month. If you are interested in buying this gear I advise trying to get this for 30k. No higher.



To contact me for limited help or question tweet me @Deltaforce96 or email me at tylerrobertroll@gmail.com. Unfortunately I will not be able to answer pm's because I am banned for 14 days

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Deltaforce96! Very quick response time and accurate it seems:D Great work!!!

    ~COD~

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you