Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Trade? Real Life Domino Crown For A Virtual One


Blox31 recently made a real life domino crown and wore it to the ROBLOX Rally. Telamon liked it so much he offered a trade. The real wooden domino crown for a virtual one. Shows hard work can pay off. The exact model of the crown can be seen below.

I congratulate Blox31 and hope he enjoys his Domino Crown. This story shows Telamon is a pretty epic guy. I wonder if someone made a wanwood crown out of wood they would get a virtual one? Thank you ToothySquidMan for linking me to the picture and a forum post in "let's make a deal" confirming the story.

10 comments:

  1. Lol that's pretty neat! Great craftsmanship as well on Blox31's part. Telamon *does* have a big heart for Roblox Players I can see as well as Blox31 having a huge love for ROBLOX:P

    ~COD~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty awesome story!



    I should make an invisible mask and see if Telamon wants it xD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have a link to the forum post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if I made a Dominus empyreus in real life and showed it to Telamon?

    -Coolbot6

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am making a real life domino hat out of REAL LIFE DOMINOS if telamon or any administrator hears this my name is zzj22 idk how i can show the crown to you guyss i guess ill just post it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could send us a pic via email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a domino crown, but private sellers sell it for a lot of money >.>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhhh..... So THATS why I saw telamon with a domino hat. I was so amazed when I saw it. At the RGC some kid make some hat too... forgot the name of it.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you