Saturday, August 6, 2011

mod-Venture. Shutdown?

When looking around Roblox I kept on seeing comments like. "RIP Mod-venture", "Goodbye Mod-venture" then after seeing this, I immediately went to check out Mod-venture. and saw this posted on their blurb.
The news shocked me, as this is one unexpected message.
"Either we can't trust our friends, or we can't trust roblox". From what I can understand from this is that someone betrayed the mod-venture team, or other people got in the way of its success.
Either way, it is shut down and we will sadly never see it in its shining glory.
~IBI

10 comments:

  1. What happened was one of the members or someone who PG'ed the account put the game as play solo. I got one of the copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Thanks for filling me in. Thats a real shame, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's underground on a secret account...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Liama Underground means buried and ready to be forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only know that they dropped McFlick out of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.roblox.com/ModVenture-item?id=18331991
    I think someone by the name of 'Dap300' released it to the public?..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was never anything. They PLANNED to go underground. It was all a plot for their egos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* You cant trust anyone nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought underground meant secret.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you