Monday, August 1, 2011

Possible hats that might be published by Brighteyes?

I was looking through Brigheyes models and stumbled upon a few hats she took that might be published into real hats. May I remind you all the models she has will not be made into hats. These are the ones I think will.



The Roblox Pirate hat published by TREVOR818730 is a hat that was taken by Brighteyes but was not yet made into a hat. I feel this hat could possibly come out soon since it is was recently added to her models. One thing that needs to be fixed is the feather. It is slightly ajar from the hat.



Another hat I stumbled upon is the Famous Quapod Painting created by Hicup789. It is a cool hat expressing the creators emotions and feelings. Reminds me of the other painting hats created by roblox. This would be a cool hat to be published.



A hat that strikes me with uniqness and creativity is Buildermans Classy yet Stylish Shades created by Hicup789. The shades are pure gold that show off your style and richness. This hat would be a guaranteed money maker if published and made limited by Brighteyes.



A hat in Brighteyes models that strikes me a creative is Icy Tophat Of The Blessed created by Silvu. This hat shows effort and creativity. This was not just a retexture. This is a master piece.

I hope you agree that these hats should be published. Allot of work were put into them. I admire all the hats and their creators creativity.

*Please rate and comment this post. I appreciate your feedback. Deltaforce96

3 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you