Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Interview With Balle

Me: When did you start playing roblox? How did you find it?

Balle: It started when I was looking at building games on YT and up pops an ad for RBLX. Been playing for 3 years since

Me: When did you meet Brickbuilder74?

Balle: I found him through the user Parlement. Brick and I started working together with a website and we have been really good friends since!

Me: What is KubeKingdom?

Balle: KK is sort of like a social site under mass development. It is private though. To join we have to really know you. :)

Me: What is your favorite hat on roblox?

Balle: Sparkle Time Fedora, I've been saving up for it for over a year and I am SO close to getting it.

Me: What will it take for you to follow me on t w.i t.t er?

Balle: Eh, just a click on the follow button. ;3

Me: What are some of your goals on roblox?

Balle: Reach front page at least once before 2012, get 100k ROBUX, and last but not least become an iOS (ROBLOX iPod app) developer for ROBLOX in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you