Thursday, August 4, 2011

DrewsomeB's Attempt!

DrewsomeB has UPDATED his game!


          It now includes a bigger map with landscape, and each base is in a corner! And a badge, when Miked's game started to fall behind he added a badge; coincidence? I think not! But actually this badge is VERY well hidden!
         DrewsomeB's updates (from his words) "Updates: Larger map with more detail, added a rocket jeep and completed minor changes to the helicopters"

 Here is me winning the badge! Click Here for directions to win the badge, I would have included it in the post but I know that some people don't like spoilers. This badge actually provided a challenge to find!




Comment on this post if you think this will make his game more popular or will it make it fall behind even more?

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for him to update it. My friend likes Heli Wars a lot so I am sure he will enjoy this update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only big problem is one shot with a rocket and it's broken...

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you