Sunday, August 28, 2011

NEW Roblox Contest. "Build your Summer vacation!"

Hi all, sorry for my absence the past 2 months, as I was on holidays, but I'm back and will frequently be posting articles again.

The 45th building contest we have had since the beginning of contests is a "Build your Summer Vacation!" contest.

The contest holds 3 prizes, and these are the requirements:

Darkseed: The Fallen. 1850 - 9999 points required.
Math Textbook. 1550 - 9999 points required.
ROBLOX for N00bs. 90% voting accuracy required.

And all the 3 are book hats, hinting the beginning of school and Summer being drawn to a close, but persinally I think these are well retextured prizes, and decent compared to other contest prizes.

So, get cracking on building your contest entry, to be in with a chance of winning one or more of these great prizes!

-Rob498

Have a question? Follow me on Twitter @Rob498RBLX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you