Sunday, August 14, 2011

XxShameless; The Story

Hello RN! I'm xxshameless, and I'm one of the new interns! I'm working with IBarrageI for my intern time. I found ROBLOX when I was playing ArcadePreHacks then a ROBLOX advertisement was at the top of the screen. It showed a few cool places, I decided to click on it. Then it brought me to this cool website, I made a free account named Zombie. I started playing cool games. This was before I learned anything about building. I thought the games were so cool. But now that I see how the community has changed, it was A LOT better back then. But anyway, five years later here I am today writing this article for all of you to see. If you'd like to learn more about me, go ahead and tweet me or send me a PM on ROBLOX. Thank you for reading.

-xxshameless

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Roblox News Staff! I hope to see amazing things out of you considering your time on roblox. I myself am a 09'er, so yea. Not as long as you:D Well good luck with your internship! :D

    ~COD~

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you