Monday, December 19, 2011

Interview with HunterNoey!

Today I caught up with HunterNoey for our eigth gift themed interview!




1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is the nicest looking?

I like the Epic Builder Gift the best so far. I like the color scheme a lot.

2) I noticed that you have the Epic Builder Present, what do you think it will contain?

So many possibilities on what may come out. I'm going to say either a Vemonshank, a gold Dominus, or The Doombringer. I just hope it is good.

3) Do you think the Epic Builder Present was a good idea? Why?

I do think the Epic Builder Gift was a fair idea. last year the only way to obtain the 5 digit was to buy it for 20,000. This year, however, they made it a lot more fair and gave it to the top 100 place builders of the week, which was very deserving.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

I will not try obtaining all the 2011 Gifts. In fact, 2 already went off sale, which I did not buy. Better luck next year!

5) What was your favorite gift from 2010?

Silver Gift of Surprise, no question! It contained The Dusekkar, which is my favorite hat on Roblox. Sadly, I only had 3k at the time, therefore I did not buy it. I hope to get it one day if it goes limited!

6) Do you enjoy completeting tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite?

I really enjoy earning the gifts. My favorite ones to earn were collecting certain badges, such as the 16-Bit Gift of Powergaming.

7) Do you think it easier to get gifts if you are a forumer as the forums contain all sorts of info on how to obtain them?

Indeed! The forums give you the answers on EVERY gift. its as easy as 2+2.

8)What do you think the next gift to be released will be?

I am hoping a Silver Gift like the Silver Gift of Surprise. I hope it will come out of the Epic Builder Gift. 2 items are better than 1!

9) Which gift do you think was is the easiest to get so far?

That's a no brainer. Builderman's Gift of Followers. All you had to do was make your alts best friend you.

10) If you had to come up with a whacky title for a gift, what would it be?

The Gift of the Shaggy Noob? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you