Friday, December 9, 2011

Interview with mikemaximum33!

Today we have our third gift themed interview! In this particular interview I caught up with mikemaximum33.

mikemaximum33



1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is/was the hardest to
obtain?

I wasn't there in 2007 to see the gifts, but I would imagine that the Elite Gift of Hax0r was the hardest gift. I've heard about what you had to do, and it even confuses me.If you mean this year, then the Best Friend gift was the hardest to obtain, because all of them were fairly simple.

2) I noticed that you have the Rising Sun Gift, what do you think it will contain?

I'd imagine and hope it would contain a Katana, but I might be wrong.

3) Do you think the Rising Sun Gift was a good idea? Why?

I think it was a nice idea of rewarding players for donating to Japan after what happened there.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

I always do, it's one of the things that make ROBLOX fun this time a year.

5) What was your favourite gift from 2008?

I would say the Chancy Gift of Roshambo was one of my favorite gifts from 2008. It was a really fun gift, having to beat Telamon in Rock Paper Scissors by posting one of the three on your profile.

6) Do you enjoy completeting tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite?

I enjoy gifts that involve solving clues, so that's mostly all of them.

7) Being a paying member, do you think it is easier to get gifts?

I believe it is much easier to get gifts than being NBC. You get daily robux as a paying member, which can help you afford gifts faster. Not to mention you can sell items, getting you gifts quicker, too.

8) How much do you think the most cheapest gift will be?

I would imagine it's the Metube Gift that would be cheapest, being the first gift and the easiest.

9) Which gift do you think was is the easiest to get so far?

From this year, the Metube gift. Out of all years, I would say the Crimson Gift of Good Citizenship was the easiest gift.

10) If you had to come up with a whacky design for a gift, what would it look like?

GIFT OF UBER ELITE DECODERS
DESCRIPTION IS BASE64
DECODES INTO HEX
DECODES INTO BINARY
DECODES INTO ASCII
DECODES INTO HOW TO GET THE GIFT, MAKING YOUR DECODING ONLY GIVING YOU KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO GET THE GIFT, WHICH WILL BE HARDER THAN DECODING. PERFECT TROLL GIFT.

133337 Robux. It'll be a blue gift with random numbers around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you