Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Arbirator's Gift Series

Hello there reader!

I am giving out a series of model gifts to users who I believe deserve them, I will probably produce between 4-10 gifts. To get these gifts you will have to perform certain tasks and provide proof, I will then award you with the gift and notify when it is available for you to take via PM. The gift descriptions will have clues in them and I will provide additional clues and info through my twitter account @arbirator. Each gift will open and some sort of prize will be revealed, much like the real ROBLOX gifts.

Two gifts have currently been uploaded, but only one is currently available to obtain...that is if you've met the requirement! Here is the first gift:

Crimson Gift of Accomplished Artist

You move your mouse like a paintbrush on canvas. Or something like that.


Crimson Gift of Accomplished Artist








~Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you