Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where were the RN Gifts?

Yes, the gifts have all been unleashed and there will be no more!

Gift of Natural Disasters: This gift was a very hard one, many people messaged me if they got the answer right. Only 13 people got the answer right, or cheated by looking in someone's models. Inside you found RN Baseball Helmet. The account name was NaturalDisaster2000.


Noble Gift of Survival: This gift got 23 takes which was way more than the first one. The account name was DavidiiSurvival404. If you got this, you cheated. Just kidding, I allowed cheating. Inside you found RN Dominus!


Blue_Jay_13's Gift of Tweets: This gift can be found on my models. It's going to be free until Christmas Day. This gift was announced on my Twitter.


If you missed any of these, I'm sorry. I'll make more soon. Also, give a big welcome to NonstopEpic our newest staff member.

Thank you, Refreshingwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you