Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Interview with chubbs21!

Our fifth Gift themed interview is here! Today I bring you chubbs21.

chubbs21

1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is/was the hardest to obtain?

I have only been here for 3 years so of the ones I remember, the Frosty Winter Collector's Gift seems the hardest to get.

2) I noticed that you have the Rising Sun Gift, what do you think it will contain?

I was thinking about a Red and White katana, but we never know! ;)

3) Do you think the Rising Sun Gift was a good idea? Why?

I think it was nice to reward the helpers. But the only down-side it that you can't get it if you are new unless you buy it.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

Yes, the ones I can of course! I obviously won't get the Epic Builder Present though. :P

5) What was your favourite gift from 2008?

I was not here in 2008 really, (I joined on December 31st, 2008)
but of 2009, it has to be the Verified gift because of the fedora.

6) Do you enjoy completeting tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite?

Yes I enjoy earning gifts. I like ones where you have to do something that is really confusing, but easy if you get it. A gift like that is the Builderman Gift.

7) Being a paying member, do you think it is easier to get gifts?

Yes because if you couldn't get one, you can (almost) easily buy it.

8) How much do you think the most cheapest gift will be?

So far, I think the cheapest is the MeTube gift.

9) Which gift do you think was is the easiest to get so far?

Again, the MeTube Gift. It was so easy to get. :P

10) If you had to come up with a whacky design for a gift, what would it look like?

Evil Gift of the Wrong Holiday
Black background, orange ribbon, 2011 Halloween gifts on it.
Own all of the 2011 Halloween gifts
13131 Robux
Inside:
Orange Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you