Sunday, December 11, 2011

Interview with darknesschaos!

Here is the fourth in our series of gift interviews! Today I interviewed darknesschaos.

Darknesschaos


1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is/was the hardest to obtain?

The Epic Builder Present, and the Badger Badger Badger Gift.

2) I noticed that you have the MeTube Gift, what do you think it will contain?

It will probably contain a camera gear that allows you to take pictures that everyone can look at.

3) Do you think the MeTube Gift was a good idea? Why?

Yes because the requirement was never used for a Gift. I say this year was the best year to use it.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

Yes I'm planning on getting all of them if I have any luck doing so.

5) What was your favourite gift from 2009? What was your favourite gift from 2010?

My favorite Gift in 2009 would be the Stainless Steal Gift of December 26th. My favorite Gift in 2010 would be the Blinking Gift of Social Media.

6) Do you enjoy completeting tasks to earn gifts? What type of task is your favourite?

Yes I do enjoy completing tasks to earn Gifts. My type of task that was my favorite would be the requirement to go to the mysteries places (which were 10 of them) in order to get the Gift.

7) Being a paying member, do you think it is easier to get gifts?

Well it would be easier if your a type of person who knows how to earn R$. If your not that type of person, you could still get Gifts, but probably not all of them.

8) How much do you think the most cheapest gift will be?

I say there would be around a few Gifts that would be the cheapest to get. Around 3-5.

9) Which gift do you think was is the easiest to get so far?

The Generous Gift of the Rising Sun, Retro Gift of ROBLOXian of Yesteryore, Stainless Steel Gift of December 26th, Director's Gift of Metube, and Blinking Gift of Social Media. (I included the ones in 2009 and 2010 as well.)

10) If you had to come up with a whacky design for a gift, what would it look like?

It would have a green bow tie with many kinds of star patterns, and a tag that says, "Atmosphere."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you