Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Interwith with TERMONATORKILLER!

Here is the sixth Christmas/gift themed interview. Today I talked to TERMONATORKILLER.

TERMONATORKILLER

1) What year did you join ROBLOX? What was your favourite gift that year?

Actually I joined ROBLOX January of 2011! So my favourite gift this year is: The Gift of The Rising Sun.

2) What is your favourite thing at Christmas time on ROBLOX?

The gifts, they are a fun chance to earn special items that don't go on sale!

3) What is your favourite Christmas food?

I really don't know. I have a party for Christmas and we have A LOT of foods. So my favourite then is the "Pumpkin Pie" :3

4) If you were to decide the price of the Badger Badger Badger Gift, what would it be?

I would like it to be a mild price. About 100R$. Due to how easy is really is to obtain.

5) Which was/is the hardest gift to obtain this year?

Probably the "Gift Of Builderman's Followers". It was hard because you had to be Best Friends with 30 + people. You don't even know if they have you as a Best Freind.

6) If you were to reward a certain type of player with a gift, what would that type be?

Probably, "The Gift Of Pure Epicness". Because I am so epic. :3

7) Imagine you are designing a new gift about the forums, what would you name it?

I would name it, "The Forumer of EPICNESS".

8) What would this gift look like? How would you obtain it?

It would have a forum picture spread around it, it's shiny, there are Forum Hammers on the gift. You'd obtain it by posting atleast 2.5K Forum posts. (This does not include spams) (I also don't even have 1K!)

9)In your opinion, do you think the gifts are harder or easier to obtain this year?

As I said. I don't know. I wasn't on ROBLOX the past years.

10)What is your favourite gift of all time? Why?

Probably the "Limited U" one. I don't have it. But it looks REALLY cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you