Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Interview with rudolph101!

Today, we have a special interview for you! I interviewed rudolph101 with the theme of gifts!

rudolph101

1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is/was the hardest to obtain?

I think it might be "Builderman's Gift of Followers" due to the fact you would need to make sure at least 30 people have best friend'd you and there is no possible way of seeing if they have.

2) How many gifts do you have so far? What do you think will be in it/them?

I have 2/2 gifts so far, in the "Generous Gift of the Rising Sun" I think there will be some kind of Japan themed weapon like a Katina maybe?

3) If you were to choose one gift to be made? What would it be?

It would probably be a gift called "90's gift of voting" which you would obtain by getting a "Highest voting accuracy" of at least 90%.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

Indeed I am, I have recently bought "Turbo builders club" and have started saving robux. But I will try and earn as many as possible.

5) Have you been on ROBLOX on previous Christmases? If so, which was your favourite gift?

I have been on ROBLOX for Christmas since 2009. My favorite gift out of all of them was probably the "16-Bit Gift of Powergaming" gift, because it was fun to earn but also hard and you needed skill to get it.

6) What do you prefer coming out of gifts: hats, gear, or other?

I prefer getting hats if they're good because I have a big collection of Christmas themed hats and I just want more!

7) Do you think letting users submit their own ideas for gifts was a good idea? Why?

I do think it was a very good idea because the ROBLOX community can be very creative at times, and also I think the ROBLOX team were starting to run out of ideas themselves.

8) Which is the best looking gift this year so far?

The best looking gift so far in my opinion would be "Spearmint Gift of Perfect Attendance" because I think the green and the white look good together and it looks the most Christmasy.

9) Which gift do you think will be handed to large amounts of users?

I think the "Spearmint Gift of Perfect Attendance" would be handed out to a large amount of users just because most people go on ROBLOX everyday anyway.

10) If you had to come up with a whacky name for a gift, what would it be?

"Rudolph's gift of pure awesomeness"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you